Monday, November 21, 2011

What am I reading?

According to someone who reads this blog (I know there are some of you out there) all book writing bloggers are doing this. So...

1. The book I'm currently reading

Sektion 20 by Paul Dowswell. Only read the first few pages: pretty good start.

2. The last book I finished

The Sense of an Ending by Julian Barnes. Enjoyed it, but didn't think it was all that.

3. The next book I want to read

1Q84 by Haruki Murakami. Looks like another head-spinning epic in the mould of the wonderful Wind-Up Bird Chronicle.

4. The last book I bought

I'm having to go back a long way for this one...I tend to borrow most stuff from my library (i.e. the one I run, not my local public library). Think it was The New York Trilogy by Paul Auster, back in something like March. It's terrific.

5. The last book someone gave me

A very good friend got me the Writers and Artists Yearbook 2012. I am eternally grateful to said friend.

1 comment:

  1. What a kind friend! My granny gave me my first W&A Yearbook in 1983.
    Yours sincerely,
    Someone who reads your blog

    ReplyDelete