Saturday, February 4, 2012

The waiting game...

After the ridiculously quick reply from a major London agent asking for my whole MS, they are (naturally) taking a little longer to get back to me this time around. So I'm going to sub to two more in the next few days. After all, I made it clear in my original submission that I was going to submit to other agents, and they haven't asked for exclusivity. This could explain why they got back to me so quickly...

The novel's also at Penguin of course. I think about half of the three weeks they said they'd take to get back to me have gone by. I'll probably give them the rest of the month, and then politely enquire about how they're doing. I'll be at a stage then where, hopefully, I'll have got myself an agent. This will help to speed up the process a bit, hopefully!

1 comment:

  1. Exciting stuff - I hope you don't have to wait too long :-)

    ReplyDelete