Thursday, November 1, 2012

Nanowrimo and Movember

November is going to be a busy month for me folks. For the first time I'm taking part in Nanowrimo, i.e. the write a whole novel in a month thing. He must be mad etc. If you'd like to track my progress, or simply point and laugh, you can see how I'm getting on here.

I'm also shaving my beard but keeping my 'tache for Movember. I admit to being slightly strongarmed in to it by one of the teachers at school, but it's all for a good cause. It should be a laugh, and if I end up looking something like this:

 
Photo courtesy of Tsar Kasim
 
 
Then it'll definitely all be worth it. 


5 comments:

  1. Oh! Good luck with NaNo!! You won't regret it! Unfortunately I won't have enough time to do it this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lynda. Hopefully I won't be too strung out come the end of November to regret it any shape or form...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, no, hang on, that's Hulk Hogan, isn't it?! American Chopper is on too much in this house, I'm starting to get confused…

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is indeed the Hulkster. Whatcha gonna do when the Hulkamaniacs run wild on you etc!

    I'm in the middle of moving house but your guest blog post will be appearing shortly...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear, I think Blogger ate my original comment, which was something to do with Paul Teutl from A.C.…

    No worries about the guest post - look forward to seeing it on here whenever it goes up, and good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete